Why we should drink water:
1. Drinking water helps the skin do its job of regulating the body's temperature through sweating.
2. Water feeds the body.
3. Water is essential for the proper circulation of nutrients within the body.
4. Water serves as the body's transportation system and when we are dehydrated, things just can't get around as well.
5. All cells and organs need water to function properly.
6. Water is used to lubricate joints.
Below are three kinds water and the differences.
[ Source: Medical News Today ]
Pure water does not contain any additional nutrients. Water often absorbs certain minerals and delivers them to your body when you drink. Example: tap water [ hard water] may provide calcium/ magnesium. Bottled water may also contain these minerals and other including sodium. .
Carbonated water is water into which carbon dioxide gas under pressure has been dissolved. Some of these have additives, such as sodium chloride, sodium bi-carbonate or similar.
BEST WATER TO DRINK ----------TYPES THAT SHOULD BE AVOIDED----------
As you know water makes up about 75 % of the body and is absolutely necessary for life. Did you ever wonder about the quality of the water?
Example: Brands like Dasani/ Aquafina are cleaned-up city water. If the water you drink does not have enough mineral in your diet, you may need a supplement. An ancient Earth Mineral liquid provider, a high source of amino acids, it's easy to add to water.
DANGERS OF BOTTLED WATER
Bottled water is not as pure as thought --
Below are reasons why not to choose bottled water:
1. Dangerous toxins from plastic water bottles can leach into the water.
2. Is often just purified municipal water/ lacks essential minerals such as ( Dasani/ Aquafina) are cleaned-up city water.
3. Purifying, bottling, shipping water requires vast resources and uses more water from a pure source in the first place.
If you do use bottled water, make sure it's reusable glass or plastic containers. Try not to consume after purified municipal water in favor of naturally clean sources.
( Source: bodyecology/ articles )
With Mineral water, in case you didn't know, most tap water contains minerals. Example: if you drink 2 liters of water a day, you could be getting 10-15 % of the daily calcium requirement and up to a third of the required amount of magnesium just from the water you drink.